Gigs in 2018
Feb 27th. Heart Cafe in Headingley. 8-10pm
July 7th - Dazzley meets Velvet Badger Festival, Dome Stage.
Cockhead Farm, Disley, SK12 2NY. 8:30 to 9:30pm
July 14th - Kirkstall Festival. 3pm
July 15th - Beckett's Park, Leeds. 2.30-4.30pm.
July 21st - Otley Road. Parading from top to bottom as part of
The JazzLeeds Festival. Starting on Otley Rd at 10am and
(somehow, possibly by the magic of jazz-ism)
arriving at Lands Lane in the City by 12.45.
Since the late 1980s the band have plied the length and breadth of the land (and beyond) with a bewildering array of sublime and ridiculous engagements, from Glastonbury and WOMAD to Edinburgh and Cardiff Festivals, from the Tall Ships Festival in Brittany to Waterford Spraoi in Ireland, from French accordian festivals to Czech breweries, from bandstands in Blackburn to the back streets of Bradford.
Check here for our latest activities although most of our updates now come through our Twitter feed. See below!
Looking back to where we've been
Gigs in 2017
Feb 11th. Heart in Headingley. 2.15-3pm
April 1st - City Centre NHS March
May 14th - Leeds Half Marathon. Somewhere along the Route - Maybe by Shell Garage on Kirkstall Rd.
May 29th - Meanwood Fun Day. From 12 noon and spots throughout the day
June 24th - Farsley Festival. From 12 noon and spots throughout the day
July 4th - Menwith Hill - Protest Gig. 6pm
July 8th - Kirkstall Festival 3pm
July 9th - Leeds 10K - Somewhere along the Route - Maybe by Shell Garage on Kirkstall Rd.
July 16th - Beckett Park 2.30-4.30pm
August 31st - Chapel Allerton Park 2.30-4.30pm
September 10th - Wakefield Jazz - Times and venue TBC
September 16th - Oakwood Farmers' Market TBC
- February 12(eve) - Manor House, Otley
- November 29th (eve) - Wheatfiels Hospice benefit
The Highwood, Brackenwood Drive , Leeds, LS8 1RG
- October 18 (eve) - PAMRAS benefit, St Aidan's, Rounday Road, Leeds
- September 22 (eve) - Club Selepova No.1, Brno, Czech Republic
- September 22 (day) - Nαměstν svobody, Brno, Czech Republic
- September 21 (eve) - Pivovar Cerna Hora, Czech Republic
- September 21 (day) - Nαměstν svobody, Brno, Czech Republic
- September 26 (eve) - European Day of Languages, Wakefield
- August 3 (day) - Cross Flats Park, Beeston
- August 1st (eve) Private party, Otley
- July, 12th (day) Kirkstall festival, Leeds
- July 5th/6th (day) Streets of Brass, Durham
- June 27th (eve) - Unity Day benefit, Brudenell Social Club, Leeds
- June 14th (day) Gledhow Park Family Fun Day, Leeds
- May 4th (day) - LYJRO benefit, Fox and Hounds, Bramhope, Leeds
- April 4 (eve) - Swarthmore College, Leeds
Looking back to 2007
- December 14th (eve) Bassa Bassa seasonal do, New Headingley Club, Leeds.
- September 30th (day) Headingley , Leeds Carnegie Stadium
- August 4th (eve) Unity Day after party, Leeds
- July 14th (day) Kirkstall Festival, Leeds
- July 7th (day) Streets of Brass, Durham
- June 30th (day) Hebden Bridge, Trades Club
- June 26th (day) Bradford Festival
- June 17th (day) - Cross Flats Park, Leeds
- June 6th (day) Beeston Mela, Leeds
- March 13th (eve) LYJRO benefit, Brudenell Social Club, Leeds
Looking back to 2006
- 15 December (eve) - mark your card for the annual festivities at the Brudenell!
- 27 August - (day) - ColourFest, Gateshead
- 26 August (day) - 'Dewsbury on Sea' festival
- 5 August (day) - Unity Day festival, Hyde Park
- 30 July (day) - Cross Flats Park, Beeston
- 16 July (day) - Lounge on the Farm festival, Canterbury
- 15 July (day) - private function
- 8 July (day) - Kirkstall Festival
- 1 July (day) - Red Pepper Garden Party
- 24 June (eve) - WOW festival, Bowness/Windemere (photos here)
- 10 June (day) - Beeston Mela
- 30 April (am) - The Great Student Run, Woodhouse Moor, Leeds
looking back to...2005